• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishing - This IS the time to be out!!

TrapMan13

Well, its on! Waters gettin' colder, carp are calming down... gettin' lazier(sp?) - had a few really good shoots this summer (100+ fish).. But now's the time to be out... I'm expecting a shoot or two which will double this! If anyone around St. Cloud / Sauk Centre / Alexandria areas want to go give it a whirl... Send me a PM and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

I was out on th Miss by my house this last weekend. I saw hundreds of carp feeding on the surface. They were all along a foamy, slack water area. First I thought it was cottonwood they were feeding on, then I realized that it was some sort of bug hatch. All the bugs had floated the slow water near a deep pool. I was able to get the boat within 15 feet without spooking them. I wish I had the fly-rod along.