• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GSP Kennel?

Sportland_Bait

I am searching for a GSP breeder that breeds pups that are black/white color. The male that I own now is b/w and I like the unique color. He came from a breeder in IL. Any leads would help. Thanks, I'm just doing some research for a future purchase.

Jason Erlandson

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.] Please exchange contact info for non-sponsors via email.

He's over by Crosby. He had a number of GSP's and I know at least one of them was black(import). He also had a litter about a month ago.

Lester had my hard headed Red pup for a month and he did a great job without breaking his spirit. We talked extensively about dogs, hunting and breeding. He is very experienced and practical. He is also very well respected, he trains a lot of the Avery dogs and is very much connected and respected in the GSP breeding community.

Adam T

BTW The black GSP was all black, but I'm pretty sure I saw some b&w as well.