• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Three wheeler front tire

MIKE IN lINO III

l and m has them and mounts them. none at dennis kirk confused.gif it should just be a 22x11-8?they are easy to mount by hand they are split rims on that i beleive and make sure you have the center oring replaced if it is the split rim.

I cant believe Dennis Kirk doesnt have them... did you just stop at the scratch and dent store off the highway, or did you go to the main building by rush city?

I used to buy 3 wheeler tires from them all the time and they had a good selection.. this was just a few years ago.

When you have the tire replaced, its a good time to do the front bearings also. You dont need/want a real aggressive front tire on your 3 wheeler.. trust me on that.

Good luck.

Mike,

Give me a call around 6:30 tonight. I will be out trick or treating. I will have an answer for you whether I still have it, or not. I should have let you know that the tire has maybe 30 feet. of use. yes, 30 feet. Not hours...feet.

Cell Phone# 763-442-6090

Quote:

By chance was there a tree at the end of that 30 feet?

LOL, No, not this time. blush.gif...how did you find out about that? grin.gifgrin.gif

I did that once, on my first ride as a pre 10 year old on a 110, back sometime in the early 80's. crazy.gif I thought the brake was the gas. I ran over a picnic table and up a tree to have it flip over backwords on me. Talk about mom freakin out. shocked.gif and, I have been addicted to them since. grin.gif