• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Corn harvest

Sure makes it better to hunt. Take the cover away and they will come grin.gif. I remember two years ago first weekend we hunt it was terrible could get deer out anywhere. Then the second weekend the corn was off and we were done by Sat. afternoon.

Glad to hear it's all down around where you hunt Tom...

I'd say the corn harvest is about 60% complete in most areas. Some areas, around Lisbon specifically, are mostly complete, but on my trip to Fargo yesterday I noticed that there was still quite a bit of corn standing or being combined the further north and east I went. I also saw some unharvested sunflower fields...

marine_man

we are heading out after trick or treating tonight hopefully to arive in the lisbon area before sunrise. I am extreamly pumped up. hope the deer are in the chase fase. Have to stop and buy a plots map as all we have to hunt will be public but thats ok with me. hopfully i can get on a decent buck with 7 days to hunt. Good luck to all, this is the time of year us archers dream about.