• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

any rut activity

A friend and i will be in the lisbon area for a week starting on the 1st, just wondering what you guys were seeing for deer rutting activity now. We are hoping to hit the chase fase.. Also is there a 24hr place open in fargo to get a non res hunting lic... walmart? thanks

I have been hunting there for the last three weekends south west of Fargo an hour.

This past weekend I did notice a small amount of scrape increase.I noticed no bucks chasing does.Most of the does are without fawns.

We are going back in two weeks and I believe it will be getting pretty good.The end of this week should start to pick up from what I have noticed in past years.

If you call the game and fish tommorrow and explain that you need your tags they might mail the next day.You could also get them at Sheels in Fargo.They 1 and maybe two still and I believe they are open until 10.

IF you call tommorrow and order your tags they will have them to you by the 1st.I would ask when they will be mailed but they are pretty good and fast at getting them out.

Sorry, but I can't help you out much with the rut activity.

In regard to licenses, are they something you can get online at http://www.gf.nd.gov/licenses/ ? Otherwise Tom is right, I would hit Scheels. There is only one all sports store which I believe is the only Scheels that sells licenses. They are now located off 45th Street, about 4 blocks north of I-94.

Otherwise, depending on what your schedule is, pick one up at the hardware store in Lisbon or call the GNF as Tom mentioned.

marine_man

Quote:

A friend and i will be in the lisbon area for a week starting on the 1st, just wondering what you guys were seeing for deer rutting activity now. We are hoping to hit the chase fase.. Also is there a 24hr place open in fargo to get a non res hunting lic... walmart? thanks

I assume you are looking for a bow tag. If so yes any license deal can fix you up. Wal Mart would have them to fit your 24 hour service. But if you just call the game and fish it will be the easiest.