• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how far a deer travel??

jbtwins24

i ended up stocking some deer last night because they were out in this corn field and couldnt get a shot on one in the woods. i was about 40 yds away when i had a gerat shot at this doe, so i shot her and it was a clean shot or i thought it was the arrow stayed in her for awhile. me and some friends ended up tracking her for about 1 1/2 miles and we finally spotted her all layed down and i was going to move in for the kill shot. we ended up jumping her and i couldnt believe it, my arrow was still in her after a good 2 hrs after i hit her. i never found her after that, but how far can she run and live with the arrow still in her?? it ended up a lung shot as it looked like. i think i need to get some better broadheads!!