• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have Prices Gone Down In Your Area Yet ? They Should Have!!

Recent investigations in the Chicago area (highest gas prices in the country) revealed wholesellers have allready dropped their prices in the midwest. Some greedy station owners are postponing price reductions for as long as they can get away with it, realizing increased profits. Be sure to remember these stations who have not reduced prices in your area yet, rewarding them with your absence in the future.

Johann

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Avoid Owatonna Gas Stations. They are at $1.80/gal. Faribault which is 15 miles north is at $1.57/gal.

Kwik Trip is in both towns and has the same gas supplier for both areas. You guessed it, they are keeping the prices in line with the others in town.

Stay away from Owatonna Gas Stations.

I am in Waterville, and we have a problem in this small town. The Phil-Mart is at $1.66 and the Casey's across the street is at $1.76. The Casey's Store in Faribault is at $1.57. Something is not right.

Ya-you are right Dennis! I have seen this pattern in a lot of areas too. It looks to be a charge them all they can bear, and then a few cents more type thing!

Interesting deal in Fargo when the flash flood hit the south end of town and cut off a few stations from there hot rush hour traffic biz, they dropped there price 10 cents and then 5 cents more. Must be operating at a loss HUH? NOT!!!

I hope the committees who are to study these pricing problems hand out a fine to these stations who intentionally gouged the public! I won't hold my breath any, but I would love it if they did!

Backwater Eddy.....