• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best price wheels/tires for local purchase

SomethingFishy*

There is an Off Road Store in the Mariner Mall in Superior, WI by Younkers that sell those tires but I am not sure they keep rims in stock. The tire prices are the best that I have found anywhere and he can order anything you want. He does not mount or install tires. Going with 27" tires is definately kill your performance and make sure they can work on your ride with out causing problems.

Ive been buying tires online from rockymountainatv. I just purchased some ITP mudlites and had a tear in the sidewall during my last harescramble race. I got no help from them as far as standing behind what they said was a quality 6ply tire.

I think from now on I will be buying locally and hopefully get someone to stand by their product. Sorry I cant offer advice to send you to locally, but I suggest you do that instead of buying online.