• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bye bye Hummers

buzzsaw

Buzz really has "the touch" with the little fellers (and gals), doesn't he? Have also enjoyed his hummingbird pics very much.

Not to hijack the thread but just wondering when folks saw their last hummers. Last ones here were this past Wednesday, September 27th. Was hoping with the warm weather the past couple days there'd be a straggler but nothing yet... frown.gif

Buzz, AWESOME pictures once again. I truly N Joy this section and the photo sharing section of this forum more than any other part of it. You ALL put some VERY nice pictures up here.

I see that your pennance is over and there is no more Green and Gold. I was happy to learn that you only did it because you lost a bet! Take care and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo

I lost the next bet as well to "Down to Earth" when the Vikes lost to the Bills!! He was kind and couldn't find an AL central championship banner, so he had me put a Joe Mauer pic up for a week. It's kinda wierd having a pic of another man as your avatar... oh well, you lose, you must take your medicine and DTE was very nice allowing a few of us to lose that hideous packer avatar.

I also saw my last hummer last week... I think it was Wednesday however.