• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Purchased 2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 in Camo - Accessories?

Papa Woodie

Good day guys,

I just purchased myself a 2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 Automatic in Camo and purchased the 2500# winch, front bumper, hand/thumb warmers, and the front light kit (adds 2 55W lights to the front of the wheeler). Besides these, what accessories do you hunters/fisherman folks find handy? Without spending money to much on accessories for fishing, what all do you custom make for your wheelers?

I hear a milk crate tied to your rack holds 5 gallon buckets and propane tanks perfectly. What custom setups do you guys have to hold you Augers? Other accessories?

Thanks in advance.

I would check out the Otter Outdoors site. I noticed they have a real nice trunk with a backrest and two bucket holders I believe. Congratulations on the new machine by the way. I really like the looks of those Arctic Cat 650's, especially in camo.

Here's my new baby, its the 700efi not the 650 but one in the same, with just a few handy add on's!!! I also ordered there new fancy windshield and a auger motor cover, and just got my winch installed today, all I need is hunting season and some ice and I am ready!!!

IMGP0693.jpg

IMGP0700.jpg

All yah need is the cash!!! grin.gif

Sled

Very nice machine! I had to do a double take to realize that those were mail boxes in the background. Upon my first look I was asking myself what in the heck does he have mounted to his handlebars. My dad just told me a couple of nights ago the Farmer's Almanac is predicting a cold winter. Let's keep our fingers crossed on that one.

I hear ya Perch. When I looked they were about 700 bucks. Actually the thing looks like a pain if you want a bucket rack and other accessories on it. I bought a Frabill XLT last winter and I like it. I bought the hitch for the Frabill and it works out well for me. Hopefully I will be on the ice more this year. Might even see ya there. smile.gif

Thanks for the pic post. Looks like a working machine! I purchased the 55W speedrack lights for the front. Man, that was worth their weight in gold. With the front bumper on, it cuts out some of the light. These extra lights really light up the road and will be a blessing ice fishing as well as setting decoys etc!