• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

IA State Fair

I'll be at the fair this coming weekend. This will be my 4th time. Are there any "must see" displays/events/etc this year? Is Bobo the clown there this year? I always get a kick out of him...

Can't wait for EVERYTHING on a stick.

Tyler:

Some of the must see's for Saturdays schedule is the Monster Trucks in the Grandstand.

Always a neat thing to view is the chainsaw carver that is showing his work in progress and something we heard new this year to check out is a act called the Mapapa African Acrobats heard one fellow does a limbo under a flame stick no taller than a pop bottle in height shocked.gif Got to see that one!

If interested at all in livestock check out the Top dogs in livestock, Big Ram(465 lbs.)a freind of the family entered him again this year, the Big Bull(2 1/2 tons of him) and the Big Boar (over 1000 lbs) the Draft horses are showing that day also.

Have a good one at the fair, weather is suppose to be fairly nice with no high dew points, so won't be wringing wet all day!

Farmer