• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

REMINGTON SPR 453 12 gauge AUTOLOADER

USPENAMC

im really looking into this autoloader it can shoot from 2 3/4 to 3 1/2s and i have seen great reviews. has anyone had any experiences with them? has anyone seen them at your local stores? how much are they going for ? i know the retail price listed in the remington HSOforum is like 460 or so. thank you in advance for any prices and locations where you have seen them. I have called a couple of stores and they dont have them available. ill probably have to drive around on saturday and look for one.

Cabelas in Owatonna, MN has them. I looked at one this past Thursday. They are priced at $279.99, and if you want my honest opionion after looking at it and holding it, they are asking about $200 too much for them. Cheap looking/feeling parts, was very front heavy (that's without shells in it too) fit and finish was hard to look at. The lettering looks like it was done with a dremmel tool and some white-out.

I too see the HSOforum lists them for around $460, and I am wondering if some of the parts, and the fit and finish will be more appealing after this lot is sold??

Just my limited opinion. It may very well be as reliable as a Gold, or a X2, but I don't honestly think I will ever find out because I can't stand to look at them.

Just my .02

USPENAMC, I read one of your other posts and if your looking for a good auto loader in the $600 range, Cabelas in Owatonna, MN are selling remaining Winchester Super X 2's in the 3" Mag for $599.99.