• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hot Spot Outdoors Presents - "Bull" Gills

Hotspotter

”Bull” Gills with Matt Johnson and Rick Paquin

Are you looking for true big sunfish action? Then you should check out this Hot Spot Outdoors Fishing Show.

Matt Johnson takes Rick Paquin out on the lake in search of the “bull” sunfish. Enjoy!!

MJgillRLFM.jpg

Hot Spot Outdoors presents

”Bull” Gills with Matt Johnson and Rick Paquin - CLICK HERE

by Matt Johnson

with Special Thanks to:

Matt Johnson Outdoors

”Bull” Gills - 256k High Speed - Please join us on the lake by CLICKING HERE

We recommend you Right Click on the 256k link and "Save Target As" to download to your PC. Then play it right off your PC. The 256k is a bigger picture with better sound.

Click this link for slow speed telephone connections.

Please, let us know what you think of this Hot Spot Outdoors Fishing Show right here?

RickGillFM.jpg

Thank YOU for your participation.

Your comments below are very much appreciated cool.gif

Hot spot Outdoors and “Bull” Gills - 256k High Speed - Please join us by CLICKING HERE

Another great show! Matt showed in great detail the lures and presentation. He also discussed structure and bottom content. He makes fishing look so easy! My wife really likes the song at the beginning. There is better footage than many fishing shows on cable tv. Way to go FM and crew.

the show was great. matt really does make it look easy. those were some monster bulls too. i really liked the close-ups on the different plastics and such. i just wish you guys had different shows here more often. it seems like there is only about one per month or so.