• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the Tettegouche (pics included)

seeing that it was going to be a nice sunny day,my wife and I left Hibbing and took a ride up to Ely (figuring maybe seeing a moose in the Isabella area smirk.gif...(no such luck)... then across to the north shore Silver Bay northshore area...we did have a good ride and took a few photos at the Tettegouche park ....here's a few photos from today....jonny grin.gif

DSCF1695-1copy.jpg

DSCF1731-2copy.jpg

DSCF1773-1copy.jpg

DSCF1772-1copy.jpg

DSCF1736-1copy.jpg

DSCF1723-1copy.jpg

DSCF1748-1copy.jpg

DSCF1771-1copy.jpg

Very nice shots jonny. I was up there a few weeks ago and took my share of Tettegouche. It looks like the weather cooperated for you as well.

thanks guys!.......the pics aren't as "crisp" as i would have liked for sure.....there was a "hot day haze" to everything and took most of the pics during the brightest- hottest part of the afternoon.........i just wish i would have put a polarizer on smirk.gif...not thinkin i guess grin.gif

thanks walleyeguy.......We were there between 3 and about 4:30 then also went to the beaver river( beaver bay) falls along the highway for a few more photos...then back to hibbing through fairbanks and makinen (#16) jonny grin.gif