• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Long weekend for some of us anyway. I have family coming for the weekend, but I have monday and tuesday off work, so I'm going somewhere. Kind of debating where to go. We did well on both reetz and lynn last weekend, caught my first tagged walleye on lynn, had a blast that day. I'm thinking maybe run to poinsett and see if I can't drag up an few big ones. Any reports from down there? Also haven't been to thompson all summer either, I'm not getting around much this summer, not fishing a SINGLE tournament so far. Maybe in august.

So many lakes, so few days to fish...

Dusty

We were only there for a short time, but got one in the trees, got bored with that pretty quick and pulled 3 on the north road bed in about 10 feet. From the people we talked to who were coming out, it was kind of tough, but then we were the only ones on the roadbeds too, everyone else was tied to trees except a couple people who were pulling spinners right across the basin on the north end in 21 feet or so, don't know how they did.

So how did you turn out Dusty?

I haven't been out for a couple of weeks, but I leave Saturday for a week of vacation near Park Rapids. And the boat is coming too grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Man, if I'd known how badly my weekend was about to be hijacked I would have stayed at work. I took my brother bass fishing for about an hour on sunday, got one nice smallie, and took my son out for about 2 hours tuesday, but he wasn't feeling well so we went home without trying too hard. Net weekend catch: 1 bass.

Kinda depressing when I have 4 days off work and I don't even get 4 hours on the water. Maybe next weekend.

Dusty