• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shakespeare "The Barred"

buzzsaw

Shakespeare as the locals of Minnehaha park call him, lives as stated in Minnehaha Park and is fairly easy to find, you just follow the dog trail and ask anybody walking there dog where is Shakespeare and if they've seen him they will tell you. I've taken alot of pics of this fella, I actually sent one to Steve for the Ely paper some time ago... speaking of that... Wheres my copy Stevo? grin.gif

Sorry, Buzz, it was our first issue on a new press that was being tried out by the Mesabi Daily News, which prints the Timberjay. They turned the whole paper into shnit! You photo looked as much like a duck as it did an owl, and the same could be said for the images throughout the paper.