• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trouble with honda odyssey..?

frabillfisher

I just got a new used honda odyssey dune buggy go-kart call it what you like...didnt no were else to post this. It's got a 250cc honda engine in it...it starts up and goes good but when you punch it down it bogs down i had this problem with my snowmobile and assumed it was just a carb ajustment but tinkerd with both of the adjustments and didnt change...took the carb off and cleaned it nothing so i tried a new fuel pump, still bogged, thats were im at any suggestions????

I cant remember if them things are CDI or not. If it has a cover on the motor somewhere that says CDI, take the screws off and get down to the spark advancer weights and see if the springs are in tact.

It has a belt...same clutch thats on a snowmobile...I'll look for the cdi..never saw it when i was tinkering with it so far but might have just over looked it...thanks for all your input guys...keep it coming i'll try tell you wat i find out