• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Wildflowers ( 6 macros)

blew my hard drive Saturday morning! shocked.gif..but....I had most of my better pics "backed up" grin.gif....anyway...after a Duluth run to Best Buy(new processor) all of saturday and most of sunday were busy loading programs all over again....a little "tweaking" here and there...I'm back up running again....one happy camper grin.gif.I did manage a walk in my favorite woods just to "decompress" from the computer problems confused.gif...and crawled around the wet forest floor for some macros tongue.gif....(and 4 woodticks shocked.gif)....I did find a bunch of "nodding trilliums and "jack in the pulpits".both neat flowers!....jonny grin.gif

"jack in the pulpits"

3springtrilliums.jpg

and another:

singletrillium.jpg

"nodding trillium"

trillium22.jpg

and another:

trillium55.jpg

"hooked violet"

hookedviolet.jpg

"downy yellow violet"

downyyellowviolet.jpg

Thanks Deitz!...Dbl!....found a few more this morning...one I couldn't identify....but nice for sure......a collage of lupines ,columbines....as you can tell,I love nature...jonny grin.gif

may27th013-1.jpg

may27th011-1.jpg

may27th018-1.jpg

may27th017-1copy.jpg

"unknown species"

may27th040-1copy.jpg

first wild rose of spring

may27th069-1.jpg