• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

They are biting at Volga lake .Have to sort for keepers.Small jigs and minnows are working good with some nices gills biting too on tube jigs with waxies red and yellow been my hot color.ICE JOHN

Went to the lake agin this morning all I could get was gills.Had 12 in basket,put in the water wrong bottom door open6 got out.So I let the rest go.Delmar and a buddy were there too looked like they were doing really good on gills.Back to the ponds in the morning.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD blush.gif

as john said we did well on gils.( most were running med. to small. none of the bigger ones) and no crappies. they are in feeding. none of the fish had eggs in them even though they had fat bellies.( kind of like ME grin.gif) i fished a small pond near here, the gils are in shallow , but no beds as of yet. i won't keep any out of this pond, but i think their big bellies are full of eggs! the crappie bite has completely shut down. hopefully with some warm temps this week things will really get going!