• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bowfishing tournaments

Here are some tourney dates if anyone is into that. Bowbenders at German- Jefferson chain May 20, Pelican Lake by Ashby May 28, Lake Elysian by Janesville June 3 (MSAA shoot), St. Louis River by Duluth June 17. Check the LLBA HSOforum for more details. Its a lot of fun and you can pick up some pointers in a hurry from some of the hard-core bowfishers.

I work with a local landowner who loves to get fish for fertilizer, otherwise I have also set up contacts with individuals with the MN Trapper Association and they come pick up my fish for their trapping use

Hog farmers will most likely take them as well. Those hogs will tear into a feast of carp. They love them!

We have carp tournaments back in South Dakota where a single hog farmer will take literaly thousands of pounds of carp and feed them to his hogs.