• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

craftsman atv jack

30 inch eyes

Does anybody have one of these? I bought one 2 years ago and used it 3 times, now it doesn't work, and I want to replace the bottle jack. I'm getting no help from sears. (I've talked to 5 people now and my local dealer, with no help from any of them) Has anybody else had a problem with theirs? Did you get a replcement bottle jack? If so where, how, and how much?

Are you talking about the jack that doubles a motorcycle jack?

If so, I have the same one and have the same problem. I have to pump like crazy to get my motorcycle of the ground. I wish I could help, but I have just been pumping like a mad man and dealing with it. I hope you find an answer!

wow this surprises me. i have never had one of these jacks, but anytime i have had an issue with a cratsman product sears has always been great to deal with.

weird that their customer service is so poor on this product for several people!!

I emailed sears customer service and they told me that they do not handle parts for this jack. They gave me no other help with this problem. One of the people told me it was made by lift-rite. It so happens we have a pallet jack at work made by lift-rite and we looked it up and they do not make atv jacks at all. I will keep trying to find a new bottle jack for this unit, and will post here if or when I do find one.

dido for me what a joke.I did check northen to see if they had a replacement they do but it's not a slap in install the base of the jack is a little bigger [bolts don't line up]. don't get me wrong sears has been very good to me over the years but this time they were no help at all,looking farward to what you find out

What craftsman ATV jack are we talking about, they have 2 different models.

Craftsman Motorcycle/ATV Jack

(Sears item #00950190000 Mfr. model #34612) $89.99

Craftsman Professional 1500 lb. Motorcycle/ATV Jack

(Sears item #00950191000 Mfr. model #AG02883G)$169.99

the latest email the lady sent me said parts will be availible locally soon. She's wrong and just wants me to go away. I will, I just don't have to shop at sears for anything without a lifetime guarantee.