• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Vacation Pics

Let's try this one more time and see if the photos show.

I am far from being a professional photographer, in fact, this is the first camera I have owned that cost more than $20. But, I have it now and you are stuck looking at the results. Hope you don't mind. crazy.gif

This is probably my favorite/most unusual fish I have ever seen caught. I can't even begin to explain the cool color of blue in it's eyes. We tried to show the color in the picture but completely missed.

fce06bb9d62da6ecf5d5f75365f42a2f.jpg

Here is a shot of some small crabs that were almost everywhere I looked. No one else could see them so I took a picture to prove that I wasn't seeing things. Their bodies were about the size of my thumbnail.

7c7ebbc4ea9d27617aa2c8d01c69f126.jpg

Same thing with this lizard. My wife couldn't see it so I took a picture to prove it.

9964145521c8f64f8d4e63f7c701cbcd.jpg

This lizard we could see with no problem, but I took a picture anyway.

75f44b0c19ea55b2a8671a5749b61300.jpg

One last shot of a sunset on Captiva Island.

3b049d63374d8d71ef6e67cfbb95f0d6.jpg

Thanks for looking. I am going to put some bird pics in the bird group.

They ARE pics of question marks. It's the dangest thing, everywhere we looked there were question marks. I switched pic hosts. Hopefully that will make the pictures show.