• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Portable kennel size for Springer Spaniel?

Rip_Some_Lip

I was looking at kennels today and was wondering if a medium size will be big enough for a Springer Spaniel? She is almost 15 weeks old and I am not sure how big she will get. A co-worker told me that the medium size will be big enough, anyone that has a Springer agree with that or should I get a large one? Thanks in advance for any replies.

One thing to bear in mind with the large kennel... if you start to have problems with your puppy using the kennel for a bathroom at night you will want to section off a part so your puppy only has enough room to go in and turn around and lay down... otherwise most puppies start to use the far end of the kennel as the area for a bathroom.

Enjoy your puppy!

marine_man