• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Our 2005 Bass Season

RTF: Nice pics of some bucketmouths. I was born in Cooperstown a bit ago and moved to the Oneida lake area. I have relatives in Cooperstown,Cheery Valley, Roseboom and the Sharon Springs area.My dad used to fish for Otsego bass and is still fishing at a young age of 82. Gets out every chance he can.Love those big hogs from Drago. Glad to see that you enjoy this board. Great bunch of guys that love to exchange some great imfo.Look forward to meeting you on the ice or open water. smirk.gif

greg campbell/north shore

RTF . . .your son obviously has a great teacher. You can tell by the big smile on his face. My Grandparents were from Cooperstown and I went to 8th grade there in '63 when my Dad retired fromt he Air Force.

Quote:

Great bunch of Pictures RTF one heck of a season.

Bet those pics are getting you pumped for the upcoming season.
smile.gif

I am just dreaming about it. As sons as we get open water, it's crappie and rock bass time ! grin.gif