• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Coworker is trying to convince me to fish with him in a walleye tourney there on Easter weekend. Does anyone know more information on this tournament? He didn't have too many details and I was wondering who puts it on, rules, payouts, where I can find more info, etc.

Thanks!

That would be the Scott Lewis tournament. It's probably the most popular tournament on FC. Very well ran. It fills every year in a hurry.

$200 entry-

Limited to 140 teams

Contact Scott Lewis-605-234-HSO

Are you fishing it Rost? I am!! I think it's going to be my only tournament this year, the way it looks confused.gif unless I go out to Cedar Shores tourney in the fall.

Skis-

I am not fishing the Scott Lewis.

I am fishing the Cedar Shore tourney April 29-30 this spring. They switched it from the fall to try and get better numbers. Email me and I will fill you in on the details. A few things have changed.

Nuts!! Wife is in Omaha that weekend, plus tournament on the 15th, Lake Erie trip the next week, and pre-fishing the PWT May 6&7, I'll be shot on site if I try to get a babysitter that weekend!! laugh.gif

Quote:

Are you fishing it Rost? I am!! I think it's going to be my only tournament this year, the way it looks
confused.gif
unless I go out to Cedar Shores tourney in the fall.

There's always the lake preston chamber tournament on Thompson. If the weather cooperates we can use my boat this year.