• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eastern Wild Turkey (Pic)

Lake Trout

This is why I couldn't live in town... By the way, I heard the first gobbling this morning (3-13) of the spring even though it was right in the middle of the snowstorm and heavy winds. First American Robins yesterday!

WildTurkeys.jpg

Actually, I hear they are [PoorWordUsage]ing on people's cars in a small town near Milbank,SD. Residents come out of their houses in the mornings and gobblers are sitting on their decks. A little over populated in some areas.

Cool pic. I saw turkeys 2 different times on an island on Lake of the Isles. That's basically the heart of Minneapolis & about a mile from downtown! smile.gif

I put in for a turkey license with the lottery and got one on my first ever try this year. I heard it took three years in the lottery to get one. Guess I lucked out. This year is shotgun, but I bowhunt for deer, so I will try turkey with bow another year. As you can see, I can just go out in my woods to hunt. The real reason I stated I couldn't live in town was what you don't see in the photo. Houses...