• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophers v. Alaska Anchorage (Rd.1 playoffs)

buzzsaw

NICE!! The Sioux choked hard "AT HOME" against the Purple Bull tonight, what a waste of talent going on in "not so" Grand Forks! I mean look at all the players they have and they just keep playing such mediocre hockey, young players their fans want to use as an excuse??? Hope it makes them feel better.

#1 seed rolls through rd.1 while most of the other higher seeds have to play a third game...(exception Wisconsin) I think Minny had over 100 shots on goal in the two game tilt with AA, I call that puck possesion and fun to watch... now onto Mariucci east... aka.. Xcel

I was off a little on my picks. Who would of ever thought UMD would knock off Denver, with there back up Goalie. Thursday night at the X should be great. Actually this whole weekend at the X should be great, and mix in a little Saint Patty's party to.

Nice choke yourself boys. Yeah I know the games were meaningless but now thats for 2 years in a row. All the talent and excuses. I really hope your team plays better next weekend, and I really mean that.