• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trip To Red Wing

Tom Wilson

I'm sitting their with Tom and that Goldeneye was amongst the Mallards and I decide to venture away on a search and of course it gets up and Tom blasts a great picture! NICE TOM!! I had a good time, your camera rocks too! I really wish you wouldn't have let me hold it! grin.gif

I used to live in Red Wing for 8 1/2 years and I realize now that I'm away that I took it for granted how pretty it is there. The eagles though, I did appreciate and enjoy them while I was there. They are really something to behold when they congregate there. I've seen 50+ in a day there when I was there.

As usual, great pics guys!

#2 absolutley rocks! He looks sooo majestic sitting there. Great capture! Buzz, like I used to tell my kids all the time, you will get more fish if you leave the bait in the water!" :-0 Sorry, just had to do that. Have a good one and N Joy the Hunt././Jimbo