• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Great American symbol

I took a trip down to Red Wing, then on down a little further to Wabasha and back with Tom Wilson yesterday and the weather cooperated. laugh.gif Here are a few pictures of the trip some better than others.

sunny day eagle2.JPG

pepin side shot2.JPG

Heres the Pepin fish bake....

pepin fish bake2.JPG

This guy let one of us get pretty close.

perched eagle2.JPG

pepin eagle2.JPG

Eagle jump off branch2.JPG

This one nabbed a gizzard shad I believe and was kind enough to let us take his picture

EAGLE TAKES FISH AT PEPIN2.JPG

not a great picture, but I love the background in Red Wing.

eagle mtn background2.JPG

Hey Buzz:

All I could see were the image strings. No images appeared. And I noticed one of the text strings had a bad word, so I deleted that string and ZHAZAM!, all the images then mounted. Maybe free image host doesn't allow such words in its strings, or it's also likely your whole post ran afoul FM's profanity filter. You may want to retitle that particular image and re-post. grin.gif

Some nice images there, by the way. Good work.

Sweet, I'm on the phone with Tom and we were just discussing that picture not showing up and whammo... you fixed it!! I'll re name it.

Thank you Steve!!

Oh my gosh, here it is....... LOOK OUT TOM!! RUN FOR COVER, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THAT'S NOT RAIN!

Look out Tom.2.JPG

P.S. It was originally titled "Ain't life the S~~~~"