• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

X67C Ice Machine

Good Time Ranger

Question

5 answers to this question

I bought one last winter and didn't get a chance to use it through the ice. I put it in my boat and it works great. The color is a big plus and you can't beat the price. I fished Waubay SD two weeks ago and it was actually graphing arcs, it looked like a demo screen!

Great unit for summer fishing. I have not used it in the winter. This is the first sonar unit I have had, that I really feel comfortable with what I see on the display. Some people think the screen is to small, but the color and resolution make up for it. Absolutely no problem in bright sunlight.

same here, bought the m68c last year - late ice but never got it out. i have had it out all summer so far though and it is a real nice unit for the money. the built in gps is such a good tool to have, i used to run two seperate units......never again. the only down side so far is that when i'm running it won't display any fine details, but it will show the bottom and depth - just much less defined than when your at half or trolling speed. anybody else see this?

[This message has been edited by joshb (edited 06-21-2004).]