• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call for duck Pictures....

Tetz

I'm putting together a PowerPoint slide-show for the DNR Firearms safety class I teach...there is a section on wildlife ID and the kids get a big kick out of it. I have several, but am looking for some of the following...mallard, woodduck, gadwall, ruddy, redhead, pintail, teal--blue and greenwing, ringneck, bufflehead, canvasback, as well as any other ducks common to MN.

If you have any pictures I can use---I would greatly appreciate it--I cannot pay for images, as this is a volunteer program, but would gladly display credit on the slides if you wish. Also--they will not be displayed or sold in any way,shape, or form...

Thanks so much and I appreciate your help! Pics can either be posted here or you can email them directly to me @ [email protected]

Thanks again!

Tetz,

I will send you a couple if you'd like. Do you want sitting or flying? Easy to ID or tough to ID? How large a photo will you need? Does the size posted here work? Would you like any other birds? If it's just for the kids and their safety training and they will not be published, only viewed, I'm happy to help as well.

Tom W

Tom, Any you have would be great--sitting or on the wing--easy or hard. Also if you've got any shorebirds...

I'm amazed how good some of these kids are at duck ID--they must have spent many hours in the blind with dad!!!

Thanks again!

Tetz