• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A couple buddies and I are coming up for the weekend. I'd like to know what lakes are hitting? No secrets just a lake or 2 that are going now. We will be staying at Pickeral and that is are lake of choice. I am very familar with the area, but I have some guys with that are not and I don't want to drive around all day to find the bite just ended when we get there. Are the perch biting off Buckshot or Grenville? Crappies and Walleys going on Pickeral? I'll call Sportsmans to see also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know I'm asking alot out of you. I don't like to give secrets away, but I haven't been doing my home work.

Thanks for any info

I have spent the last two weekends fishing Enemy Swim. The fishing has not been extremely fast, but the fish have been of good quality. I am not a perch chaser in the winter I look for walleyes and Pike mostly. I have hit smallies on the rocks the last two weekends on and off all day one night came home 1 eye shy of 4 and last sat evening I managed to put together four nice eyes for a limit. the fish have been finicky where i was fishing Seen quite a few eyes on the Vu during the day but would just bump the bait and swim off. I did not catch any eyes until after sundown. All the smallies I iced were between 14.5 and 17 inches, nothing huge, but nice plump fish, they were all released. The walleyes ranged from 14.5 to 17.5 inches, nice healthy eater fish. Planning on hitting it again either saturday or Sunday.

RattleL, I am going to be up to waubay this weekend and was wondering if you and your boy are going to be there? I haven't decided where to fish yet hoping to get some more feed back from everybody, south or north?

Could I get your Email address I need to get some info for my upcoming fishing trip to waubay in a couple of weeks.

[email protected]

Thanks Dean