• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Briggs Woods

I am going there with a group from another site on Sunday .Never been there before,I have been trying alot of new spots.I will give a report when I get back.Fished Lake Volga alot this winter fishing has been really hit or miss latelyPonds have been good to me.Just wish there was more around me.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD blush.gif

Del,Its by Webster City report fromlocals10+ of ice.But like we all know there is no safe ice.I will have safety stuff with me and on me,Idont take chanes any more.Hope to get a boat ride or 2 out of you this summer.Love to watch you pull in them BIG BASS at LAKE X aka Volga lake.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD

Quote:

I am going there with a group from another site on Sunday .Never been there before,I have been trying alot of new spots.I will give a report when I get back.Fished Lake Volga alot this winter fishing has been really hit or miss latelyPonds have been good to me.Just wish there was more around me.ICE JOHN TEAM ICEHEAD
blush.gif

Hey John,

My family lives in Webster City and consequently I have fished Briggs a bunch, including a few times this winter. If you would like my 2 cents, shoot me an email.

[email protected]