• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"I'll win 6 or 7"

JohnMickish

Ya gotta love that. Jr. says I'll win 6 or 7 races before the chase starts. I wonder if they made him pee in a cup after a statemnt like that. I'll keep track of this one.

25 races to go, boys and girls that's better than a 25% win ratio in a very competive field. I say no way. What do you guys think?

That is a quote from Jr. Sorry I didn't put that in, by bad. If you think about it, it really dosen't matter who said it but for a guy coming off the year he had backing into the only win he got (a win is a win and he put himself into contention to get it so I give him credit for that) thats a pretty arrogant statement.

You have to give him this,confidence goes a long ways in racing or for that matter anything.You have to believe in yourself before you can do anything real well.I will agree that for any driver to have that great of success in those races,its a very tall order.We dont need to agree or believe,only himself and his team does.

6 or 7 wins before the chase , that cuts ten races out of the schedule. I believe with the level of competition today that it will be about impossible to win 25% of the races. If he does it I'll be the first to say "good job". If he dosen't, then it's just another case of talking out his rear. Not much different than me saying I'm going to catch 6-7 50 plus inch the first muskies the during the first 26 casts.