• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone doing any fishing

I have been up to stagecoach a few times this year and have done well each time.I landed a 6lb bow last week. but I would like to try some new spots. Does anyone have any places that they like that I could give a try?? For the most part I am a trout guy but am wanting to get into some pike. any ifo would be great.

Coloradoice

The biggest I've caught over the last couple of years have been: 7lb Brown, 8lb Cutbow, 10lb Rainbow and a 15lb Northern!

Rainbows average 2-4lbs. The fishing isn't fast but when you hook one you never know what it might be or size wise.

How about stream trout? Some of those creeks (Deep Creek and Grizzly) on the east side of the flat tops look pretty good when I am elk hunting. One of these years I'll have to go out a bit early and do some fishing to help my altitude acclimation.