• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NDSU Ducks Unlimited

Any NDSU students out there? If you havent already heard or become involved, a group of us have been working on starting a campus chapter of DU. We were suprised and excited at the turn out of the first two meetings, and hope that the participation continues to grow. We are currently planing our next group meeting on Tuesday Feb. 21. We are unsure of the time and place but I will post it on this thread when I am sure of it. Any students wanting to get involved are welcome to come learn more about DU.

Any questions postem here and Id be glad to answer them.

Thanks! red

Thats a great thing to get started at college. I currently attend UMC Crookston but I am coming to NDSU to look at the college for next year. If i do decide to come to NDSU i would love to participate in the Ducks Unlimited Club. Let me know how it turns out.

Andrew Shae

WalleyeStriker our next group meeting will be on Feb 21. As of right now we are unsure of the times, and location, however it should be in the evening. On the morning of the 21st several of us will be manning a booth in the Memorial Union. If you're on campus stop by and check us out.

Shae- From the participation and attitude we've seen next year is on track to be even more fun than this year.

Hope to hear from both of you.

Red