• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where's The snow? I FOUND IT!!!

sledhead

Wow was the trail mint on sunday. Took off and headed for Wisconsin. Dropped in St. Croix Falls and rode out for 170 miles. WOW trails were mint. Not a ton of snow but plenty on lubrication for the slide. With the cold weather I'm headed back this weekend can't wait. grin.gif

156 miles on Saturday from my home and down around Alexandria. Great riding, plenty of snow. Only some bad spots on the state trail that had some blacktop exposed in one stretch around Brandon.

Rock in Roll the trails are mint took off riding again yesterday and boy howdy was it mint. Virgin groomed trails and not a track in them. Rode 180 miles out of St. Croix Falls again. Got better when the snow rolled in. Granstburg got atleast 3 inches. POWDER POWDER and more POWDER. Well worth the $18.00 trail sticker over there. grin.gif

Trego to Iron River and back on Sat. 167 miles. What a blast. Decent snow everywhere north of Cumberland and a little south. Hopefully they get a little bit this week to maintain good cover. Most trails groomed nice. A little rougher by late Sat and Sun but still good. Hit Long Lake Sunday. Now I know why they call in Long. I'll bet a lot of sleds have burned down on that lake holding to the bar! I touched 100 once but I'm too nervous to hold it there in my old age.