• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting even....

CodyDawg

My daughter is 21 months old, my brittany puppy is 8 months old. They love each other, but torment each other to death. Mostly, the puppy torments the girl. Sometimes on purpose, mostly by just being a wild puppy. Belle, the puppy, knocks down Lauren, the daughter, quite often. She steals her crackers and licks her face. I would say Belle torments Lauren about 3 times as much as Lauren torments Belle.

Today, that all changed. Occasionally, I put Belle's shock collar on her for the day for two reasons. One, I dont want her to be collar smart (which she kinda is anyway) and the other is that she obeys her commands so much better (without even shocking her). I left the house for work this morning and left the controller on the kitchen table. Lauren found it. My wife couldnt figure out what was wrong with Belle when she started hopping around. Luckily, I have it set pretty low and it didnt last long. But I gotta believe, somewhere inside Lauren, she was saying "Take that Belle!". So my wife informed me I must be a little more careful on where we put the controller. I feel kinda bad about the whole thing on one hand, but on the other, no damage was done and Lauren has been on the wrong end of the torment for a long time. Oh, it should be noted, Lauren had no clue what she was doing. Thought you guys would get a chuckle out of that.