• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank You MarCum Technologies!

I received this email from a close friend that I would like to share with you all. MarCum doesn't just deliver a great product line, they deliver in kindness and generosity to our neighbors to the North. I want to thank Paul Thorne for taking the the time during this hectic ice season and delivering for the kids. Well done Paul!

I just recieved an e-mail from Paul Thorne Tim . Donna is very happy as am I that he said he will be sending an LX-2 as a donation for her charity event on the ice in March . Thank you so much in being instrumental in bringing this about Tim .The street kids and the kids from our more remote northern communities will also be thankful of yours ,Paul's,and Marcum Techs kindness.

Keeping Kids Warm is a not for profit agency in London, Ontario and is run by a great lady!

So very true Tim and I also would like to thank not only yourself for your supporting of Donna and her clan of knitters but also Paul Thorne of Marcum Tech .

Thankyou Paul Thorne of Marcum Tech for a very generous donation of an LX-2 to help raise much needed funds for a non-profit organization north of your border , called " Keeping Kids Warm ."

This is a group of ladies that knit scarves,hats and socks for some of our less fortunate kids that are living on the streets and also they have sent many items to some of our more remote areas of Canada's north to keep kids warm . These ladies are truly to be admired for their dedication to helping out and making sure our kids are kept warm . With the generous help of fishermen and companies such as Marcum Tech and Paul Thorne these ladies are able to buy much needed wool to knit the articles required .

I personally have already seen some pics of the articles adorned by the native kids of the far north and the smiles and pride they carry are heartwarming.

Marcum Tech is much more than just a fishing electronics company . They are a peoples company with a heart .!!! Thankyou Again.

TD