• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snowmobile Salvage

Farley

I am looking for a snowmobile salvage yard, the closer to the cities the better, but pretty much anywhere. I want to upgrade my track to bigger lugs but dont want to buy a brand new one. I need a 121 X 15, could go 14 but rather stick to 15, with a 2.52 pitch if any of you have one to get rid of. Also need a rail for the rear suspension (left side). (94 Polaris EFI 500) Can anyone point me in the right direction to find these items?

well there is one called mohawks in hibbing, but in my opinion thats a last resort as they charge too high in my book. Also there is a forum snowmobilefanatics with a link for used parts and also if interested i got a 121x15x3/4-1" not really sure how to measure that but its got 144 woody carbide studs and i'd take $175 for it. its off a 98 arcticat i am parting out but they are universal by size.

All Power Sports in Victoria

The following you can just add a .com to the end of them.

alssnowmobile

Also check out the for sale forums of these sites. Also add the .com to the end.

Snowmobilefanatics

hardcoresledder

snowest

dootalk