• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well I am looking for some help here guys. I love fishing pipestem for crappies but haven't heard much around it yet. I dont need any specifics just, is it worth my time and gas money driving out to do a little fishing one weekend.

Thank you

Andrew Shae

I would love to help you out but I don't fish on pipestem. I fish the Jamestown Res side of 281. I will say the fishing has been slow here as well. I caught a 2 for 1 fish last night. I got a walleye and in its stomach was a small crappie. Pretty neat actually. Actually the is going to be a group of us meeting on Jamestown sunday to fish check out the ND Get Together post you will find out all the info there. At least if the fishing is slow there will be people to socialize with. I haven't heard much out of pipestem some are finding fish others aren't.

Mike miller did a program tonight on fishing crappies at the pipe. He film'd this particular eppisode early april last year I believe. They were bringing in some mice fish and it was a beaut of a day. I would'nt mind a trip up there sometime soon.

Shea, let me know and we'll hook up up there.

Quote:

Mike miller did a program tonight on fishing crappies at the pipe. He film'd this particular eppisode early april last year I believe. They were bringing in some mice fish and it was a beaut of a day. I would'nt mind a trip up there sometime soon.

I forgot to record the Pipestem w/Miller show. Did you record it by chance?

I'm originally from Jamestown, watched them build the Pipestem and fished thousands of hours there. Basically know it pretty well. Let me know when you are going.