• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How young is too young?

No such thing...

avadec02050018rh.jpg

This is from early December when I was respooling my ice set-ups. She kept going after this one so I gave it to her and grabbed the camera. There was no posing required as she just happened to play with it like this, thought it would make a neat picture. Mind you this was mere seconds before she decided to try to eat it! smirk.gif

No line or lure was attached, obviously.

Give that kid five years and she'll be outfishing you!!! Oh, the shame of it. blush.gif

Actually, my daughters had a great time playing Barbies in the bow of the Lund many a time while I was out trollilng for big pike at the family cabin. Well, that was 10 years ago. They're almost ready to start popping out grandchildren now. Ouch! blush.gif

Enjoy them, every minute you have them. It only seems hard at the time. grin.gif