• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shock Collar training

JPowell

I have been looking into the collars and wondering what i should get. I don't want to spend a arm and a leg for one because i do not want to rely on this souly. i have been looking at the Dogtra collars and wondering if anyone can suggest a good one. My dog(Poacher) picks up very well and i don't see him needing the collar very much but would like to instill some of this training on him. thanks.

What kind of dog are you going to be training? That might matter too. If you are training a pointing dog I would strongly suggest getting something with a beeper locater on it. Lion Country Supply has a bunch of stuff on line. I ordered mine from them and have been happy.

I have the Dogtra 1200 NCP and am very pleased with it.The collar has never failed,and I really like the "page" feature.I actually got mine off of hsolist brand new for about $100 less than the retail price!