• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pointing Labs

Foothill

I was hoping someone might be able to give me the name of a Kennel in South Dakota that advertises they breed pointing labs. I've been on his HSOforum before, but I don't remember what the web address is. I believe it's called something like High Point Kennels and the owners name is Brad, but I forget. Can anyone give me a clue as to the name of the kennel? Any information is appreciated.

Foothill,

Here are the pointing lab breeders that I know of in SD.

All of these have websites if you search their names or you can go to the APLA HSOforum and there are links to all of them there.

[edited by Admin] - Please Read Forum Policy

Quote:

I will also add Alma Bottom Kennel

I bought my dog from there from the Cinnimon - Buddy litter in fall of 2004. I couldn't of asked for anything more in a dog. Loves birds, calm at home, 50lbs.

Curious did you get your dog from there and how is your dog doing? Wondering if you have a similar dog (character) for future reference.

Quote:

Quote:

I will also add Alma Bottom Kennel

I bought my dog from there from the Cinnimon - Buddy litter in fall of 2004. I couldn't of asked for anything more in a dog. Loves birds, calm at home, 50lbs.

Curious did you get your dog from there and how is your dog doing? Wondering if you have a similar dog (character) for future reference.

My pup is out of Hazel/(Nardo or Toby) I beleive. As I am sitting here I am drawing a blank and can't remember if the stud was Nardo, Toby, or another dog. I was just talking with another guy a few days ago about some of the AB studs and now I have confused myself. confused.gif It will come to me sometime today!!

We picked him up this summer, and he is about 8 months old right now and doing great. He loves birds...and is at calm at home as a puppy can be (he does live inside with us)!!! He is about 55lbs right now and will top out around 65 lbs.

We are still working on OB and I am getting him on some pigeons. Still a ways to go but he is doing good and learning well!

Email me at zachej1(at)hotmail.com if you would like more info....you have any pics of your dog you could send me?