• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My morning out with Hobbydog & Tom Wilson!

buzzsaw

We took a morning trip down to the MN River Valley and gota few decent Eagle pics, although there weren't as many around now that the warm weather has opened up the water. Tom and Bill (hobbydog) are good guys that have alot of good idea's when it comes to photography and I'm sure many other things. grin.gif I do think we should change Hobby's name to "Wetfoot" as he was all about getting out as far as possible for "that shot" wink.giftongue.gif Heres a few from saturday morning.

Eagle posing in the valley.JPG

Eagle leap.JPG

Who are these guys??????????

Hobbydog in action.JPG

Tom Wilson in action.JPG

Wowsirs! As always, some super eagle pics buzzsaw. Think it's great that you guys were able to get together and spend some time together while enjoying the great outdoors. The last two are some big birds, but not sure which one is Tom and which one is hobbydog! Being the waterfowler he is, am guessing the guy in the camo to be Tom but then hobby may be a waterfowler too. Any other guesses? grin.gif

They are both way into duck hunting... Hobby is in Camo and Tom is in Black.

I was down at the River Valley for lunch today and saw three Bald eagles chowing on a huge fish... of course when I closed in two of them flew off, but I think I may have gotten some real good pictures... I'll post them tonight.

Wow, where have I been. Just had to chime in here and show everybody what I came up with that day. I had a great time, and it was fun to spend the day with you guys. Pretty much the same pics I'm sure as we were all photographing the same birds, but here they are anyways...

image00010id.jpg

image00039qp.jpg

image00138oy.jpg

And for those of you interested--here's old Buzzsaw himself...

image00046eg.jpg

And finally, what would a post from me be without a couple of duck photos... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

image00063zc.jpg

image00117ak.jpg

image100010vs.jpg