• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleyes 2006

Time to start a new walleye thread for the New Year!

Well, my wife started '06 right with this bruiser last evening! No measurements (I should have) or weight, fish was released after the photo. Guesstimate was 28".

Fish018.jpg

Nice fish Chuck. I notice you are from the clitheral area. I grew up in Fergus and spent every Summer on Pickeral. We used to go over to Clitheral in the late, late fall and shore fish in this one place just down from where a creek runs into the lake. we would start out around 11pm and put on the hip waders and wade out up to our chest and then cast out and let the bait sit. we used to just nail the big walleyes. they would bite on big frogs and even salamanders that time of the year. It was a blast! was that fish caught on Clitheral??

Hey rwestb, you know that will never happen, but I have a lot of catching up to do for '06. smirk.gif lol

Hoffer, I hear ya on that tactic. In all due respect I usually don't post the lakes I fish in fear of people finding me. wink.gif There are reasons, like one of my neighbors for instance... grin.gif

ChuckN,

Give her my congrats, she did good, nice looking fish. It's nice when the ol lady can outfish ya every once in a while, I just tell mine to not make it a habit. grin.gif

My buddies threatened to blacklist her if she pulled a pig 'eye out of the hole this past weekend. cool.gif