• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Thank You pic posters 1 & all

Shetek kid

Hello and Happy New Year,

I have been viewing this page and others here for over a year and just admiring the talent that is presented here. You all have a true eye for nature that brings pleasure to me and many others I am sure. I don't have any pictures to share of your quality as having graduated from my 1978 Pentax K1000 a year ago to a lowly Kodak 3MP digital is no comparison.

Another striking observence from this page is there is no talking down to others that I have ever seen, only encouragement.

My wish for you all is a clean lens, strong batteries and patience (you and the birdies) ! On a side note my complements to the Fencelines author, I think I grew up in a town/area like you as it sounds like so many of my memories of SW Minnesota.

Thanks for the comments, It's nice to hear somebody say that on their very first post! I think Rick made the right choice giving the "Birds" their own forum! It will continue to grow and should end up bringing in alot of people to this great site. wink.gif