• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sparrow with High Aspirations! (pics included)

bullyfish

Bullyfish,

What part of Dallas are you in? I just spent the last five days down there with my Dad in The Colony. It was great for me, because I got to see a lot of birds that I've never seen before, and I got close to a lot of ducks that I never get close to here in Minnesota. I got some beautiful shots of Pintails, Lesser Scaup, Wigeons, and Green wings. I even got my first good Coot photo while I was there--The coots I could probably photograph here, I just haven't. I got to see a Caracara, a Ruby Crowned Kinglet, a Brown Creeper, a Great Tailed Grackle, and a Curve Billled Thrasher, just to name a few of the birds that I saw.

I will post some of the photos soon. Just wondering where you were at?

Tom W

We are in Garland/Richardson. Just north and east of Dallas proper. Haven't been out to the "ponds" yet to get pictures of the ducks...Plan on doing that soon though. Glad you had a good time here!