• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

B&B Liquidation sale/auction

nytelyter

after talking to crappie tom, he agreed that i should post this. if i am out of line, please let me know but i know that you all would want this info. here is the scoop december 15, 16, 17, all rods, reels, combos, tackle ect... down to the last sinker. 60 - 70 % off thursday and friday 4-7 pm ,and saturday 9-12. location Fred's shed, new germany, minnesota. it is being held at a local auctioneers place of business. located at the intersection of state hiway 7 and co.rd 33. all remaining inventory after the three day sale will be auctioned off on monday the 19th. along with the big ticket items. you can get info from FWR-Auctioneers.com. i know ill be there on thursday. you will probably not reconize me as i wont be the only one smileing hehehh see you there. again note to admin if i aint suppose to post this here, oops, my bad, please forgive me and scold me inperson when you see me at the sale. heheeheh

Hey nytelyter, Where is B&B located and is it still open in case I might want to go there and see what they all got. I'm interested in some of the big ticket items but need more details than I can gather from the photos/descriptions on Radde's site. Thanks.

ya know i am not really sure i keep thinkin that they were off of bass lake road but i would never swear toit sorry i dont have anymore info you could always try the phone book for phone number but i do also think that they have shut the doors i seem to remember hearing that some where

After going to the auction HSOforum and looking at the pictures, it's the stuff from B&B Sporting Goods here in Forest Lake, which went out of business about 3 months ago.

Looks like a liquidation sale since the business went into bankruptcy.