• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just a thought???? (copy post)

Tom Wilson

How many of you might be interested in a photography "Get Together". It could be a morning/early afternoon of getting to meet each other as fellow photographers, and it could be a very useful time for taching/learrning from each other. I would be happy to arrange it, and I could set us up at a spot where I know for certain we would have much photographic opportunity. It would be mostly geese and ducks, but would also include songbirds, squirrels, park settings, possible sunrise opportunities, and also the occassional Eagle flies by. The geese and ducks would be numerous. If you think this might interest you, please respond to this post...It would be on a Saturday or Sunday morning, sometime in late December/Early January. Everyone would be invited and encouraged to come...Especially those of you who express an interest in photography, but feel like you could use some experienced help to give you pointers or advice. For those of you with a higher level of expertise--I would love for you to come as well--my skills only go so far, and I could use some pointers myself.

Tom W